Back to Top
3. Twisted Bun
Things You Need:
- Hair spray
- Hair brush
- U pins
- Bobby pins
How to Style:
- Start by separating two sections of hair on either side level with your ears leave these out for now
- Create a lower ponytail with the rest of your hair .you want the pony to sit just above the nape of your neck
- Back to the front sections-twist the left side up and back , wrapping it over the top of your ponytail. Pin it in place with bobby pins underneath.
- Repeat on the right side, twisting your hair back and pinning it in place around and under your ponytail
- To define the twists, you can add some bobby pins along the side to hold in shape.
- From your bun by rolling your ponytail under. Pin the role in place with bobby pins.